I am excited to help you become a successful homeschool family! Every family is different and I will work hard to support and coach you through the process. Whether you are a seasoned homeschool family and need to get through some hurdles, or you never imagined you would be a homeschool family thanks to COVID-19, I can help! I will walk you through and provide resources and reassurance. As a former educator with a degree in elementary education and homeschool teacher for the last 6 years, I help families with a broad range of issues including:
- Transitioning children from public school to homeschool
- How to homeschool – what options are there? Umbrella, register through the county, e learning. What works best for your family?
- Curriculum and organization
- Creating lesson plans and planning for multiple children
- Creating portfolios
- Creating transcripts
- Homeschooling special needs children
- Scholarships and other resources
- Time management
- and more…
Homeschool Consulting: What You Get
- A brief assessment form so I can evaluate your needs.
- A 30-minute ZOOM session/or phone call.
- 15 days of unlimited email support
At the end of the 15 days we will do a follow up Zoom or 30 minute phone call. If you are local to South Tampa we can meet for coffee! *
*Not available during Covid-19.
- I will email you (or mail a binded packet for an additional fee) a PDF addressing all of your questions and concerns. The PDF will include a list of resources tailored for your needs with a plan of action for the school year.
A homeschool consultation is $100.00.
ESGI assessments are commonly used in Pre-K through 2nd grade to differentiate instruction and show growth over time. This is an assessment I use with each of my children over the course of Pre-K through 2nd grade to see where they may need more work and to show progress throughout the school year.
Reading and Math Assessments are available. The process takes about 30 minutes and is completed with me on a computer. You will receive a detailed report with mastered skills and areas for improvement.
Each assessment subject area (Math, Reading) is $100.